CableFree is launching new LTE CPE devices for Band 42 (3.5GHz) and Band 43 (3.6GHz),
New for 2017, Band 42 and Band 43 is covered with new LTE devices. These LTE bands include the 3650 band which is popular in the USA and generally in North America (Citizens Broadband Radio Service, CBRS) with low cost-of-access to Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISP) and smaller operators.
CableFree Indoor Desktop LTE CPEs
A powerful LTE CPE for Small Office and Home use. Feature set includes:
- Smart Desktop LTE CPEs
- Insert a SIM card and connect up a home or small office via LTE.
- WiFi (dual-band 2.4 + 5GHz simultaneous): 802.11b/g/n and 802.11a/n/ac supported
- 4x LAN ports & Ethernet WAN port.
- WAN port: can be used to provide LTE backup to existing fibre/cable broadband
- Connectorised antennas: can be augmented with high gain indoor/outdoor antennas for longer range
- Battery compartment for backup of broadband service in case of power outages. Ideal for regions with unstable power.
- Powerful, Rugged and robust Operating Software
- Easy-to-use web-based GUI for user settings
- Remotely manageable by operator
- Can be operator-branded for volume use
- LTE Category 4 device. Other devices up to Cat 7 available in various bands
- Also supports other LTE bands: please ask for details
CableFree MiFi LTE CPEs
CableFree handheld Mobile WiFi LTE CPE devices are ideal for mobile applications for personal and business use in the home and on the move. These devices can be sent direct to the customer with no installation required.
When powered up with appropriate SIM card inserted, the device creates a fast broadband connection enabling connection via WiFi to users in the area. Simple onscreen display gives user status. Inbuilt battery allows up to 10 hours usage between charges. Charging is over the USB connector. Charger is included. LTE Category 4 device. Other devices up to Cat 7 available in various bands.
Device can be operator-branded for volume use.
Fully Available and Shipping
All devices shown are available and shipping in sample and volume quantities.
For Further Information
For more information, please Contact Us
You must be logged in to post a comment.