CableFree is Recruiting: Oxford, UK
Junior and Senior Wireless Engineers – Oxford
CableFree Careers: Wireless / Electronics / Engineering Role / Competitive salary, bonus, benefits and training.
To suit highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-motivated person with 'can-do' attitude and looking for a career with growth, who has suitable technical qualifications and/or track record should ideally include:
- Training and technical support for customers, customer-facing
- Testing and development of new wireless products
- Presales advice to prospective customers
- Wireless and IP network design
- Works well under pressure and prioritising work to meet customer needs and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Construction, calibration, configuration and test of broadband wireless communications products
- Soldering skills and precision work including SMT components
- Read & understand schematic diagrams at component and board level
The roles will be based predominantly at UK premises of company but must be prepared to travel within UK and international travel for customer support and training.
Ideal for someone looking for a challenging career in the growing wireless industry, offering excellent experience and personal development growth potential within the role and company. Roles will include out-of-hours telephone/remote support service to customers.
We offer in-house training/personal development.
About CableFree: Wireless Excellence
The company has 25 years track record in the design, manufacture and supply of wireless broadband equipment including 4G & 5G Base Stations, currently sold in over 80 countries. We work in a dynamic, fast-moving market with a wide range of customers with diverse needs and requirements. Click here to find out more.
To contact us or apply for a position, email our Careers Team here
Full UK work permit is required / Strictly No Agencies - personal CVs only.