CableFree is offering OpenRAN/O-RAN and VRAN features for advanced 4G & 5G LTE networks
- Macro Base Stations for 4G, 5G-NSA & 5G-SA connectivity
- Small Cell Base Stations for 4G & 5G-NR
- Associated Core & related Network Transmission products
- Microwave and MMW Backhaul links for complete LTE-A network infrastructure
All of the the CableFree range of 4G/5G/LTE products feature the latest generation technology and software-upgradable features for future-proof networking and performance.
CableFree 4G & 5G Base Station solutions for OpenRAN and V-RAN
CableFree is updating our current 4G & 5G LTE Software Defined Base Stations with advanced for “stand alone” capability for public as well as private 4G & 5G networks. Our BS solutions use latest RF technology with transmit powers up to 4x 40W for high capacity, long range networking, and uses Software Defined Radio technology with easy upgrade to new features and high capacities.
CableFree offers Core and other related infrastructure for complete 4G & 5G LTE network solutions
Please Contact Us
New Product Release!
The CableFree 4G/5G LTE Base Station includes Remote Radio Head (RRH) which typically feature 2×2 or 4×4 MIMO, which are co-located on the tower with the Sector Antennas.
CableFree O-RAN & V-RAN Base Station Specifications
CableFree is including support for OpenRAN (O-RAN) and V-RAN with the very latest 4G & 5G specifications, including:
- 3 release 14/15 compliant: Supports 5G-NSA, 5G-SA and more
- FDD and TDD configurations to support all common LTE bands
- Bandwidths: 1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz
- Multiple cells in intra-band or inter-band configurations
- Transmission modes: 1 (single antenna) and 2 to 10 (MIMO 4×2)
- HARQ support
- Closed-loop UE power control
- Frequency based MMSE equalizer
- Highly optimized software turbo decoder
- PAPR reduction support
- Positioning Reference Signals (PRS) support
- Multi-cluster PUSCH allocation
- PUCCH 3 and PUCCH channel selection support
- Carrier Aggregation support with cross carrier scheduling (2-3 DL channels, up to potential 5 DL channels)
- CoMP features (DMRS scrambling identity and QCL parameters can be selected)
- 256QAM DL support for PDSCH and MBMS
- Standard S1AP and GTP-U interfaces to Core Network. Multiple PLMNs and S1 interfaces can be used simultaneously
- X2AP interface between eNodeBs
- M1 and M2 interfaces for MBMS
- IPv6 support
Macro Sites and Microsite Base Station
CableFree O-RAN and V-RAN supports flexible deployment patterns, which can be varied to meet network demands
- Typical macrosites have 3 or 6 Sectors
- Micro sites could have 1 RRH with an Omnidirectional or Sector antenna,
Small Cell O-RAN & V-RAN Base Station
In addition, CableFree offer Small Cell solutions are available with smaller form factor and lower transmit power levels of typically 500mW, 1W and up to 5W. 2×2 and 4×4 MIMO versions are offered, including dual 2×2 configurations.
Contact CableFree for details.
Unlicensed LTE (LTE-U) using OpenRAN
CableFree offers Band 46 5GHz LTE Base Station and Outdoor CPE devices for operation in Unlicensed 5GHz spectrum, enabling smaller operators and private customers to build LTE without requiring access to licensed spectrum. Band 46 covers 5150 – 5925MHz and uses TDD-LTE technology.
Contact CableFree for details.
CableFree 4G & 5G LTE base stations already support NB-IoT release 14 compliant standards, to enable connection of IoT devices to a CableFree LTE base station.
- Single-tone and multi-tone category NB1 UE support
- 15 kHz and 3.75 kHz subcarrier spacing are supported
- All operation modes (in-band, guard band and standalone) are supported
- Multiple NB-IoT and LTE cells can be used at the same time in the same eNodeB
CableFree LTE Base Station Gallery
CableFree 4G & 5G OpenRAN & V-RAN Backhaul Infrastructure
Are you considering building a 4G or 5G LTE Network?
You’ll need access to spectrum. Generally, 4G & 5G technology uses licensed frequencies and requires regional, national or customer-specific operator frequency licenses to operate. LTE works in frequencies from 450MHz up to 3800MHz (3.8GHz). Options for Unlicensed LTE-U (5GHz band) are available.
CableFree Mobile WiFi hotspot products can use existing 4G operator networks and can use SIM cards and billing plans from those operators in order to provide bandwidth
For customers without access to LTE frequency bands or networks, we can suggest our other complimentary range of products which can operate in other licensed or unlicensed frequencies.
Installing and Operating CableFree 4G & 5G O-RAN Networks
The CableFree range of 4G/5G/LTE products for OpenRAN are normally implemented by approved integrator partners on a project-specific basis to create a complete network solution.
For Further Information
Please Contact Us for more information on our exciting range of solutions using OpenRAN & V-RAN technology