CableFree 60GHz V-band Metro Mesh Radios
New from CableFree, a complete suite of 60GHz V-band radios for Point to Point (P2P, PTP), Point to Multipoint (P2MP, PTMP) and Mesh.
60GHz V-band Technology
60GHz V-band MMW is a high speed point-to-point Wireless transmission technology complimentary to FSO and Licensed Microwave, offering high speeds in city areas where traditional licensed microwave frequencies are often congested, and at short to moderate distances typically of hundreds of metres up to 1km or more.
CableFree V-band P2MP mmWave Radios feature latest chipset design enabling Point to Point, Point to MultiPoint and Mesh configurations.
A choice of CableFree V-Band mmWave models includes high gain directional radios, sector radios and client site CPE radios. Optional 5GHz and 2.4GHz radios can be included for resilience or public/operator WiFi provision.
1Gbps up to 10Gbps solutions
CableFree V-band mmWave P2MP radios include 1Gbps client nodes and Mesh nodes with up to 10Gbps capacity for ultra high speed networking.
Why V-band 60GHz?
- High capacity links of 1Gbps up to 10Gbps
- Provide dedicated high speed links
- Avoid interference in unlicensed 2.4 and 5GHz ISM Bands
- Replace and upgrade older technology links
- No license required in almost all regions/countries
60GHz P2MP: Part of the CableFree Portfolio
CableFree: Wireless Excellence is a leading Fixed Wireless Access solution vendor for MMW, Microwave, sub-6GHz Radios, LTE & FSO – supplying solutions for increased demand for fast & reliable broadband. Fibre Optics are often expensive and slow to roll-out, generating need for fibre-like Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) solutions. The CableFree V-band mesh solution features unique and innovative technologies. The CableFree FWA portfolio fulfills a wider array of broadband services and variety of deployment including the delivery of 1Gbps to the home – using our high-speed flexible and scalable architecture. 60 GHz fixed wireless technology is an ideal complement to other wireless and wired technologies to provide dense networks in congested urban environments.
Choose the best 60GHz Link technology available
CableFree 60GHz Link V-band units contain advanced technology including:
- Beam Forming
- Point to Point (P2P) and Point to Multipoint (P2MP) configurations
- Advanced RadioOS operating system
- Advanced Layer 2 (bridging) and Layer 3 (routing) features
- Easy to use Web Interface and Windows GUI
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Choice of antenna gain (distance) variants
- TDD Connect rates up to 2.3Gbps, delivers over 960Mbps full duplex.
- Optional 5GHz and 2.4GHz radios for resilience, fall-back or to implement additional features such as WiFi AP, Hotspot or client to deliver public internet services
Choose a CableFree 60GHz Link V-band for the best wireless performance for your network
For Further Information:
For further information on the range of CableFree wireless networking products:
Please Contact Us