Advanced 4G LTE-Advanced Base Station and EPC Infrastructure
- LTE-A Base Stations
- LTE Outdoor CPEs
- LTE Indoor CPEs
- Mobile WiFi Hotspots with LTE-Backhaul
- Microwave and MMW Backhaul links for complete LTE-A network infrastructure
All of the the CableFree range of LTE products feature latest generation technology and upgradable features for future-proof networking and performance.
CableFree Emerald 4G LTE-Advanced Base Stations
CableFree Emerald 4G/LTE Software Defined Base Stations with advanced features and “stand alone” capability for private networks. Our LTE BS technology offers LTE-A technology and transmit powers up to 2x 20W for high capacity, long range networking, and uses Software Defined Radio technology with easy upgrade to new features and high capacities.
CableFree offers EPC and other related infrastructure for complete LTE network solutions
Please Contact Us
New Product Release!
The CableFree 4G LTE Base Station includes Remote Radio Head (RRH) which typically feature 2×2 or 4×4 MIMO, which are co-located on the tower with the Sector Antennas.
CableFree LTE Specifications
CableFree LTE supports the very latest in LTE 4G specifications, including:
- LTE release 13 compliant
- FDD and TDD configurations to support all common LTE bands
- Bandwidths: 1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz
- Multiple cells in intra-band or inter-band configurations
- Transmission modes: 1 (single antenna) and 2 to 10 (MIMO 4×2)
- HARQ support
- Closed-loop UE power control
- Frequency based MMSE equalizer
- Highly optimized software turbo decoder
- PAPR reduction support
- Positioning Reference Signals (PRS) support
- Multi-cluster PUSCH allocation
- PUCCH 3 and PUCCH channel selection support
- Carrier Aggregation support with cross carrier scheduling (2-3 DL channels, up to potential 5 DL channels)
- CoMP features (DMRS scrambling identity and QCL parameters can be selected)
- 256QAM DL support for PDSCH and MBMS
- Standard S1AP and GTP-U interfaces to Core Network. Multiple PLMNs and S1 interfaces can be used simultaneously
- X2AP interface between eNodeBs
- M1 and M2 interfaces for MBMS
- IPv6 support
Macro Sites and Microsites
CableFree LTE supports flexible deployment patterns, which can be varied to meet network demands
- Typical macrosites have 3 or 6 sectors
- Micro sites could have 1 RRH with an Omnidirectional antenna
Small Cell Solutions
In addition, CableFree offer Small Cell solutions are available with smaller form factor and lower transmit power levels of typically 500mW, 1W and up to 5W. Contact CableFree for details.
CableFree 4G LTE base stations already support NB-IoT release 13 compliant standards, to enable connection of IoT devices to a CableFree LTE base station.
- Single-tone and multi-tone category NB1 UE support
- 15 kHz and 3.75 kHz subcarrier spacing are supported
- All operation modes (in-band, guard band and standalone) are supported
- Multiple NB-IoT and LTE cells can be used at the same time in the same eNodeB
CableFree LTE Base Station Gallery
CableFree offers a wide range of 4G/LTE CPE devices for indoor and outdoor applications, fixed, mobile and nomadic users, buildings and vehicles. These CPE devices are fully 3GPP standards compliant and can be used with either CableFree LTE Base Station infrastructure or other brands or pre-existing 4G networks.
CableFree 4G LTE Infrastructure and Backhaul Networks
Are you considering building a 4G LTE Network?
You’ll need access to spectrum. Generally, 4G technology uses licensed frequencies and requires regional, national or customer-specific operator frequency licenses to operate. LTE works in frequencies from 450MHz up to 3800MHz (3.8GHz).
CableFree Mobile WiFi hotspot products can use existing 4G operator networks and can use SIM cards and billing plans from those operators in order to provide bandwidth
For customers without access to LTE frequency bands or networks, we can suggest our other complimentary range of products which can operate in other licensed or unlicensed frequencies.
What about Unlicensed LTE (LTE-U) ?
Though there is an industry move to allow LTE offload in unlicensed 5GHz spectrum using the LTE-U standard, these systems are purely for offload and still require licensed frequencies as the main LTE bearer to operate.
The CableFree range of LTE products are normally implemented by approved integrator partners on a project-specific basis to create a complete network solution.
For Further Information
Please Contact Us for more information on our exciting range of solutions using LTE technology