Products: CableFree Surge Arrester for Gigabit POE
The CableFree Surge Arrester for Gigabit POE (Power over Ethernet) uses high-quality components throughout the design, with stable performance, from over current to over-voltage all have made comprehensive protection. The internal structure includes two kinds of surge protection solutions for network data cable surges which can prevent your systems and equipment from surge damage caused by electrostatic discharge or lightning strike.
The CableFree Surge Arrester for Gigabit POE is typically installed at an indoor location to protect customer network equipment.
- Two RJ45 ports for CAT5, CAT5e or CAT6 cables
- Supports 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet with POE (Power over Ethernet)
- One Earth Grounding tag (must be connected to a suitable safety earth)
- Product designed according to IEC61000-4-4,and IEEE802.3AT standard.
- Excellent performance discharge capability, which can prevent equipment damage caused by transient voltage differences between power supply, network, earth and other equipment.
- Adopt multi-level protection circuit, low residual voltage, and excellent protective effect.
- Extremely quick response and large surge protection capacity.
- Excellent stable signal transmission performance and long working life.
- Composite SPD apply to the lightning protection for Unpowered data networks and Powered POE Ethernet
- This device is suited for Indoor location, or installation in a suitable waterproof/weatherproof enclosure
- This product should be installed between customer Ethernet network signal and the equipment protected
- The output interface is connected with the POE equipment that requires protection
- The Ground Earthing tag must be connected to a suitable ground safety earth. If in doubt, consult a qualified electrician.
- Connect the network devices to the RJ45 ports using suitable Category 5, 5a, 6 (Cat5, 5a, 6) cables
- Ensure any outdoor cables are weatherproof external-grade cables
Please find product Datasheet below:
As with all commercial surge protectors, this product is intended to prevent damage due to power surges, ESD events and indirect lightning strikes but cannot guarantee full protection in every case especially direct lightning strikes. A direct strike can contain 5 billion joules, which over 10 microseconds is equal to 500 trillion watts. Ensure you carefully earth and ground all outdoor equipment in accordance with regulations.
Wireless Excellence does not accept responsibility for damage caused by direct strikes or 3rd party installations
Wireless Excellence retains rights to amend product specifications at any time without notice
Arrestor or Arrester? You may have noticed that we use two different spellings of the word ‘arrester’ on our website. Technically, the ‘arrester’ version is correct in the UK, whereas ‘arrestor’ is correct in American English.
CableFree GBE POE Surge Arresters are available from all Approved CableFree partners. Contact CableFree Sales for details.
For Further Information:
For further information on the range of CableFree wireless networking products:
Please Contact Us
You must be logged in to post a comment.