Wireless Support & Engineering Roles – Oxford, England
To suit highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-motivated person with ‘can-do’ attitude, suitable technical qualifications and/or track record should ideally include:
- Training and technical support for customers, customer-facing
- Testing and development of new wireless products
- Presales advice to prospective customers
- Wireless and IP network design
- Works well under pressure and prioritising work to meet customer needs and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Construction, calibration, configuration and test of broadband wireless communications products
- Soldering skills and precision work including SMT components
- Read & understand schematic diagrams at component and board level
The roles will be based predominantly at UK premises of company but must be prepared to travel within UK and international travel for customer support and training. Ideal for someone looking for a challenging career in the growing wireless industry, offering excellent experience and personal development growth potential within the role and company. Roles will include out-of-hours telephone/remote support service to customers.
We offer in-house training/personal development.
About the employer:
The company has 25 years track record in the design, manufacture and supply of wireless broadband equipment including 4G & 5G Base Stations, currently installed in over 80 countries. We work in a dynamic, fast-moving market with a wide range of customers with diverse needs and requirements
Full UK work permit is required
Strictly No Agencies – personal CVs only are welcomed
For further hiring information including link to email your CV:
You must be logged in to post a comment.