CableFree Radios will be on show with live demo: IBC in Amsterdam
CableFree @ VideoSys: Stand 11.A26, IBC, 15-19 September 2017 at the RAI, Amsterdam.
Live Demonstration of CableFree Wireless Products
CableFree radios will be demonstrated at IBC 2017 Amsterdam by CableFree partner Videosys Broadcast who are offering the solutions for Broadcast TV applications.
With high capacities up to 10 to 40Gbps full duplex, CableFree wireless products include broadcast-specific HD-SDI interfaces as well as IP/Ethernet interfaces for flexible connectivity to a wide range of Broadcast media equipment, and are ideal for Permanent and Temporary Broadcast Links. A CableFree solution can carry multiple 4K or higher resolution video streams over a link or network.
Broadcast Applications for CableFree
Applications for CableFree Wireless in Broadcast include:
- Permanent and Temporary Video & IP links
- TV News: Electronic News Gathering
- Rapid response & Disaster Recovery
- Terrestrial Wireless Links to Satellite uplink terminals
- Sports Events: Olympics & Formula 1
- Television and Film Studios
- Post Production & Special Effects Editing Companies
The CableFree Product range includes
- Microwave Links
- Millimeter Wave (MMW) links
- MIMO OFDM Radio Links
- 4G/LTE Base Station & Terminal Devices
- Free Space Optics (FSO, laser)
- Carrier WiFi Mesh Hotspot Radios
CableFree Partner VideoSys will be delighted to discuss any wireless broadcast applications:
CableFree & VideoSys at the RAI:
Stand 11.A26, RAI Amsterdam.
IBC Exhibition Show Times
Friday 10:30 – 18:00
Saturday 9:30 – 18:00
Sunday 9:30 – 18:00
Monday 9:30 – 18:00
Tuesday 9:30 – 16:00
You must be logged in to post a comment.